The Fastest Way To Make Money Online Today
In this article, we are not going to mess around. The fastest way to make money online is available to anyone willing to work and has a small amount of money to spend on website hosting and an Autoresponder for future follow up.
We are going to base this on having a blog, quality products, and a way to capture names and email addresses for future sales as well.
Here is exactly what you need to get started making money online the fastest way.
1. Quality hosting that you can grow with is the first thing you will need. We are not talking about some cheap hosting that will allow you to build a 10-page website. Your website is going to be a WordPress blog and you are easily going to build pages because all you have to do is type. You can expect to pay $10-$25 a month for quality hosting.
2. Your website is a WordPress blog so expect to pay someone around $60 to get you set up.
3. Join a quality Autoresponder company like Aweber. They will run you around $20 a month, but you are going to have your installer set up a capture form on every page that you can give away a free report in exchange for someone giving you their name and email address. Put a free report from one of your affiliate programs in it or write one of your own. Make sure it offers value to the reader.
4. Learn to love to write because blogging is all about writing about your products. This means you will need something to sell. If you do not have anything you can go and join for free affiliate programs on websites like CJ.com and Associate Programs.com
5. Join a couple of Internet marketing and affiliate marketing forums for free training. Associate Programs has the best forum for affiliate marketing and the WarriorForum offers the best Internet marketing advice.
6. To get traffic to the blog you are going to want to use three main forms of free, or nearly free, advertising.
Social marketing, article marketing, and forum marketing.
You can easily find advice on all three of these in the discussion forums we just listed.
Your strategy is very simple. Get your blog monetized with affiliate products. Start writing about these products. When you blog you can ping your posts. WordPress makes this very easy to do. You will also post your articles you just wrote on several relevant social networking websites and in article directories.
2 very good books on doing this are the Authority Black Book and Article Domination which you can Google search to find.
All totalled you will spend around $100 to get started and another $40-$50 a month for hosting and Autoresponder fees. If you master getting traffic to your blog and then have good products to sell you can quickly start to make money online without spending hardly anything out of your pocket to do it.